As a primary care physician representative in this fast-paced company, your past experience calling on primary care physicians (“PCPs”), hospitals and clinics within the San Diego area is critical.
You will be responsible for educating the PCPs and their staff about the advanced Ophthalmology care provided by NVISION. This position requires a highly motivated, organized and detailed individual who has the ability to be efficient in their development of this market as well as extensive experience and contacts with PCPs, hospitals and clinics.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year accredited university is required.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 3-5 years in direct PCP, hospital and clinics selling
- Must have existing PCP relationships and the ability to immediately leverage your San Diego contacts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and writing ability is a must
- Self-discipline and organizational skills are critical to the most successful candidates
- The highest performers are innovative thinkers and they have the ability to listen, understand, and solve what can be complex PCP patient issues in time sensitive situations
- Must have sales force automation experience in programs similar to Sales Force and Electronic records EMR systems like NextGen
- Computer skills are required in Office 365 products
- Travel across the San Diego area is required and occasional overnight travel to other regions and meetings is required.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a background and motor vehicle check
- Must have a Valid Drivers License and a clean Driving Record
- Must be comfortable calling on multiple accounts and opening new doors