Subject Matter Expert
NVE, Inc. Laguna Niguel, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NVE, Inc. (NVE) is a Woman Owned Small Business that has been in business since 2003. Our lines of business include Integrated Facility Services, Administrative Support Services, and Security. NVE has developed an excellent reputation with our Federal and Commercial clientele for our technical expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction.
NVE, Inc. provides Program Management, Administrative Services, Engineering, Facilities Management, and Security services to a range of Federal and local agencies including the US Department of State, US Agency for International Development (USAID), Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), US Army, General Services Administration (GSA), US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), US Geological Survey (USGS), Department of Commerce, and Virginia Railway Express (VRE).Job Description
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) supports NVE’s proposal effort for the upcoming base operation and support (BOS) contract at Naval Base Point Loma (NBPL), San Diego, CA. m
NBPL consists of seven facilities: (1) Submarine Base, (2) Naval Mine and Anti-Submarine Warfare Command (previously Fleet Anti-Submarine Warfare Command), (3) Fleet Combat Training Center Pacific, (4) Naval Information Warfare Systems Command (NAVWAR), (5) Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Pacific, (6) the Fleet Intelligence Command Pacific, and (7) Naval Consolidated Brig, Miramar. The on-base population is ~22,000 Navy and civilian personnel.
The SME will have had direct work experience at Point Loma as either a former active duty Navy or civil servant employee. The SME will hold specific knowledge of:
· Activities performed across base including strengths and weaknesses of public works performance and O&M services.
· NAVFAC concerns and hot buttons in running physical plant.
· NAVFAC issues with the manner public works services are performed.
· Strengths and weaknesses of the government furnished computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS).
· Safety issues that have arisen in past.
· Unique materials/supplies/equipment needed to perform public works functions.
· Unique electrical, mechanical, preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, and/or operating equipment characteristics.
· Unique operating issues at different buildings given many buildings older age and need for continued maintenance.
· Tenants and types of work performed.
Other duties to be performed include:
· Identifying potential candidates to be proposed as project manager or other key positions.
· Identifying potential local vendors/suppliers providing needed material, supplies, and equipment.
· Assisting in development of proposal win themes.
· Reviewing draft technical and management proposal written material.
The SME reports directly to the NVE capture manager.Qualifications
- 10 years of experience with direct, in-depth knowledge of the Point Loma facility.
- HS Diploma
- Ability to pass a federal Background Investigation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressLaguna Niguel, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at NVE, Inc.