Project Manager - Facilities
NVE, Inc. Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NVE, Inc. (NVE) is a Woman Owned Small Business that has been in business since 2003. Our lines of business include Integrated Facility Services, Administrative Support Services, and Security. NVE has developed an excellent reputation with our Federal and Commercial clientele for our technical expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction.
NVE, Inc. provides Program Management, Administrative Services, Engineering, Facilities Management, and Security services to a range of Federal and local agencies including the US Department of State, US Agency for International Development (USAID), Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), US Army, General Services Administration (GSA), US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), US Geological Survey (USGS), Department of Commerce, and Virginia Railway Express (VRE).Job Description
NVE Inc. is seeking a Project Manager in support of an operations and maintenance (O&M) contract covering three GSA facilities in Washington, DC area. The sites are referred to as Navy Hill Complex, Lafayette Building, and Nebraska Avenue Complex (NAC). The contract will have an initial base year with the potential of an additional nine (9) option years.
The Project Manager shall be available on-site, Monday-Friday (typically between 7:30 AM and 4:00 PM) and at any other times required to effectively manage all contract work. At a minimum, the project manager shall possess at least ten (10) years of O&M/Facilities Management type experience, with at least eight (8) years in a project management/supervisory role.
Experience shall be in buildings of at least the similar size and characteristics of the building(s) to be operated and maintained. This includes but is not limited to experience in accomplishing preventive maintenance management and repairs to the following types of systems with similar rated capacities: Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems, large chiller plants, low pressure boilers, computerized fire alarm systems, emergency generators, high voltage switchgear, and complex building automation systems. Must be knowledgeable and skilled in HVAC installs, services and repairs, as well as environmental-control systems in office buildings, court houses, and other commercial establishments.
The candidate with previous GSA Contract Management experience is desirable given the deliverable and reporting requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
· Directs in the overall planning, development, and administration of the facilities O&M program.
· Administers or assists in the administration of new construction, remodeling, and maintenance repair projects at the site (typically part of an IDIQ or separate task order); ensures designs address needs; and monitors project priorities and deadlines.
· Manages and monitors building and plant maintenance operations and repairs.
· Monitors and inspects buildings and premises for fire, security, and safety issues; monitors plans for compliance with codes and state regulations.
· Serves as primary POC to client COR.
· Attends contract related meetings, provides necessary reporting, and keeps track of all work in the contract.
· Responsible for overall site management and coordination of staff.
· Coordinate with subcontractors and contractors for repair, replacement, and preventive maintenance work, including procurement of proposals, contractor selection, as well as quality and cost control.Qualifications
Experience and Qualifications
· Experience with IBM Tivoli Maximo Asset Management CMMS highly desirable.
· An existing HSPD-12 Determination for Work Highly Desirable.
· Knowledge of the following trades/skills: electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, and general building maintenance. EPA & HVAC certification preferred but not required.
· Experience in technical operations management in facility management systems and/or service industry to include working, coordinating, supervising, and planning mechanical/electrical maintenance functions preferred.
· Must be able to read blueprints and as-built drawings.
· Licensure in one or more trades preferred.
· Microsoft Office skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, internet, etc.).
· Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
· Strong planning, organizing and controlling skills
· Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) codes and regulations.
Note 1: Candidate will be required to provide a resume showing experience, along with names and addresses, and contact information for immediate supervisors that would be able to confirm experience for the last eight (8) years.
Note 2: Copies of licenses, diplomas, and certificates of training shall be part of the job application packet.
At this time, NVE, Inc. follows the, Task Force recently issued Guidance which currently requires covered contractor employees to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, In circumstances where an applicant communicates that he or she is not able to be vaccinated for COVID‑19 because of a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance or because of a disability, then NVE, in accordance with applicable law, will engage in the interactive process to determine if a reasonable accommodation is feasible that will not pose an undue hardship or create a direct threat to safety. Applicants may be asked to provide supplemental documentation in support of any such request for an accommodation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Real EstateView all jobs at NVE, Inc.