FACILITY OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE CONSULTANT - Naval Base Ventura County, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NVE, Inc. (NVE) is a Woman Owned Small Business that has been in business since 2003. Our lines of business include Integrated Facility Services, Administrative Support Services, and Security. NVE has developed an excellent reputation with our Federal and Commercial clientele for our technical expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction.
NVE, Inc. provides Program Management, Administrative Services, Engineering, Facilities Management, and Security services to a range of Federal and local agencies including the US Department of State, US Agency for International Development (USAID), Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), US Army, General Services Administration (GSA), US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), US Geological Survey (USGS), Department of Commerce, and Virginia Railway Express (VRE).Job Description
Part Time Operations Consultant needed to support NVE’s proposal effort for the upcoming base operations support (BOS) contract at Naval Base Ventura County, CA. Subject Matter Expert will provide information and assist in new business development. This will be a remote opportunity.
NB Ventura County supports the following critical functions:
- O&M, repair, and construction of real property, including unaccompanied personnel housing, but excluding military family housing.
- Maintenance & repair of buildings and structures; dining facility appliances and equipment; electrical systems; heating plants and systems; water systems; storm drainage; HVAC; grounds maintenance; roads & surfaced area maintenance; fire detection and suppression; environmental services; and ability to provide emergency response as required.
- Quality control,
- Job order shop operation.
The SME will have had direct work BOS experience at NV Ventura County as either former active duty, civil servant, or contract employee. The SME will hold specific knowledge of:
- Activities performed at the base including strengths and weaknesses of the incumbent contractor.
- Concerns and hot buttons in running physical infrastructure.
- Issues with how incumbent contractor is performing BOS services.
- Strengths and weaknesses of incumbent’s use of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS).
- Safety issues that have arisen in past
- Unique materials/supplies/equipment needed to perform BOS functions.
- Unique electrical, mechanical, preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, and/or operating equipment characteristics.
- Unique operating issues at different buildings given older age and need for continued maintenance.
- Tenants and types of work performed.
- Minor engineering and construction performed.
- Local vendors, supplies, and equipment providers.
Other duties to include:
- Identify potential candidates to as project manager or other key positions.
- Identify potential local vendors/suppliers providing needed material, supplies, and equipment.
- Assist in development of proposal win themes.
- Review draft technical and management proposal written material.
The SME reports directly to the NVE capture manager.Additional Information
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
AddressVentura County, CA
BusinessView all jobs at NVE, Inc.