NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Energy, Program Management, and Environmental. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
GeoDesign’s Seattle office is seeking a Project Engineer for projects in the Seattle metro area markets.
Our firm is an NV5 company and provides a full range of geotechnical engineering, environmental, geological, pavement, and mining consulting services. Companywide, GeoDesign’s team includes more than 90 dedicated engineers, geologists, environmental scientists, technical staff, and support personnel, but we are part of a more than 2,500 person firm offering vast opportunities nationwide
- Manage the complete lifecycle of each project—from overseeing the geotechnical investigation and design phase.
- Manage our staff providing construction observation services in the field.
- As a part of the job, you’ll be preparing mid-level analysis and judgments for technical reports and other deliverables, while working alongside our principal engineers.
- This position may require occasional field work on project sites.
- GeoDesign, an NV5 Company, is looking for an exceptional individual with the ability to support our efforts in the Seattle metro area, develop and maintain local client relationships, and provide an exceptional level of customized engineering consultation. Ties to the local A/E/C industry and pavement community are preferred.
- This is a wonderful opportunity for an engineer looking to further their career in geotechnical consulting engineering with a team of experts in the field.
- Exceptional technical capabilities combined with a passion for business development
- Minimum four years of engineering project-level experience
- Master’s Degree in Geotechnical Engineering, required
- PE required
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.