NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Energy, Program Management, and Environmental. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
The Marketing Communications Manager will support NV5 operations by delivering and managing communications tools that help to drive the sales function, educate the investment community and provide effective internal messaging to NV5’s 2,800 employees. As part of the Corporate Marketing Team, the Marketing Communications Manager guides marketing initiatives and provides support to sales and operations in all NV5 verticals.
The successful candidate must be an organized, detail-oriented, self-starter that will be responsible for both overseeing and participating in the following activities:
- Develop marketing materials to support sales and operations teams
- Write and edit copy for internal and external communications
- Support brand integration for acquisitions
- Manage the Marketing Hub in the My.NV5 Intranet
- Develop tools to provide efficiencies in proposal preparation
- Assist with coordination internal events
- Assist with coordination of tradeshows and investor conferences
- Manage day-to-day activities with print and brand store vendors
- Create content for the nv5.com website and social media platforms
- Five plus years of experience working in a marketing communications department
- Excellent writing, proofreading, communication, and organization skills
- Ability to lead by example, multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite necessary; Proficiency in Deltek/Vision CRM or similar software and Adobe Creative Suite Programs (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.