Kitchen and Bath Designer
NV Kitchen and Bath Sterling, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NV Kitchen and Bath Design Center is looking for full time, an energetic Kitchen & Bath Designer for our Sterling Showroom. This is a sales and design position with a well-known kitchen and bathroom remodeling company in the DMV area. Fundamental duty of designer is to sell home remodeling, kitchen and bath remodeling, cabinetry, countertops, tile, closets, backsplash, luxury vinyl plank, and all other related products that has been running by the company. Our goal is to increase revenue by doing complete kitchen, bathroom, basement, addition remodel projects in DMV area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome showroom clients in a professional manner both in person and phone call.
- Design and sell kitchen and bath cabinetry, closets, countertops, and appliances using the 20/20 design program
- Guide clients through the design phase and product selection with attention to detail.
- Interact directly with clients in the showroom and evaluate their needs, desires, and provide design and quotes, as well as measuring & layout
- Computing budget ranges and price estimates for the design project that has been provided to the Customer
- Determine scope of services required for customer’s projects and manage timely manner with all aspect of projects from initial contract to through completion of project.
- Following up with all clients to provide unique customer service.
- Meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals.
- Practice excellent communication and effective time management.
- Attend meetings and training as identified and requested by management.
- Support other showroom’s employees with 20/20 design program and other job-related needs.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. (not a deal-breaker if you already have industry experience)
- Advanced proficiency in software platforms such as 20/20 Design, AutoCAD, Cabinet Vision, Chief Architect or Kitchen Pro to create inspiring designs.
- Experience in the Kitchen and Bath Remodeling process.
- Understanding of Spec Books of Cabinetry, Appliance, Countertops, Tile, Closets and Backsplash
- Able to develop and maintain cordial and professional relationships with all levels of the business.
- Self-motivated candidate who can work as an individual contributor and collaboratively with the team.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to swiftly shift approach based on audience.
- Ability to communicate complex issues/solutions in a manner that is easily understood and actionable despite the audience.
- Ability to perform well within a fast-paced, deadline-driven and team-oriented environment that requires the management of multiple projects at once, without compromising quality and service levels.
- Collaborate regularly with internal team, providing and receiving constructive feedback to improve current performance and become more effective.
- Having a working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel is a plus.
- Experience in interior design, industrial design, or architecture a plus.
- Competitive base salary.
- Aggressive commission program, up to 10% of sales commission.
- Employee of the month get 1% more sales commission among designers every month.
- 6 days paid vacation.
- 4 paid sick days.
- Paid holidays; Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and July 4th.
Excellent commission-based income opportunity with a draw against commission, our current designers earn $72,000-$150,000 per year
You will meet with clients in-home, throughout the DMV area. Our focus is solely residential, with an emphasis on additions, kitchens, bathrooms, and basement renovations for our clients. NV Kitchen and Bath Remodeling win local and national awards every year for our remodeling excellence.
We offer the tools, systems, flexibility, and support to make motivated people successful. We back up our salespeople with a dedication to quality and integrity, which equates to a high level of referral and repeat business.
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the experience and talent to be a success in the role, we need to hear from you!
NV Kitchen and Bath Remodeling is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classification.
NV Kitchen and Bath
22000 Dulles Retail Plaza #178Sterling, VA
ConstructionView all jobs at NV Kitchen and Bath