Nurses Etc Staffing is pleased to announce it has partnered with the Department of Defense to provide a Sonographer/Ultrasound Tech at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Tacoma, Washington. Joint Base Lewis-McChord is one of the largest and most modern military reservations in the nation. It is the premier military installation in the Pacific Northwest.
This position includes the following:
- PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays
- Excellent compensation
- Paid health care benefits
- Monday - Friday shift -
- Education: Graduate from an academic program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Experience: Two years of experience post certification in an acute care hospital setting and outpatient clinics.
- Certifications: Certified by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) Certified in Abdomen, Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN), and Pediatrics. Must also have BLS through the American Heart Association, ACLS, PALS, and NRC.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine.
If this would interest you please call me Nina Lowe at (210)566-9995.