Nurses Etc Staffing is looking for a full-time Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our team at Patrick AFB near Cocoa Beach, Florida. This position represents a Monday-Friday shift working 8 hour days.
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Experience: Psychologist must have a minimum of one year experience as a licensed psychologist within the past two years in the required clinical discipline.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
Nurse’s Etc Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.