Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $15 Hourly
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform simple Personal care, first-aid, behavior management, personal and hygiene.
- Implement and follow the policies and procedures of the company.
- Engage or assist in the person-centered care, training, and rehabilitation of individuals.
- Provide basic person-centered self-care, personal care, and hygiene.
- Perform or assist with established person-centered training, care, and programmatic activities.
- Teach or assist clients with eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-care skills.
- Participate with professional staff in the design and implementation of training and programmatic activities.
- Observe the rights and personal dignity of others.
- Ensure that all progress notes, behavior datasheets, overnight sleep charts, and incident reports are completed by the end of the shift.
- Observe record and report individuals' behavior, attitude, and physical condition.
- Maintain effective working relationships with individuals and other employees.
- Maintain healthy and safe environments for the individuals and other employees
- Make sure that all grocery are label and properly put away
- Ensure that laundry is done on time and neatly put away.
- Attending all scheduled meetings/training for the wellbeing of the company.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- enjoys working with all people;
- knowledge and demonstrated experience working with a developmental disability;
- at least 18 years of age;
- graduation from high school;
- one year of full-time or equivalent part-time paid or volunteer experience in the care, training, habilitation, and developmentally disabled individuals,
- CPR and First Aid will be mandatory
TB TEST A MUST
CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
NU DIMENSIONS, LLC
3602 Balin CtFairfax, VA
Personal CareView all jobs at NU DIMENSIONS, LLC