Senior Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE
MUST HAVE minimum 6 years of Python and R Coding
N-Touch Strategies (N-Touch) was founded in 2013 as a strategic management company focused on transforming industries and business to deliver the desired impact and outcomes. We believe doing business better...is doing it DIFFERENTLY.
Our services include strategic planning, project management, marketing, insights, training that lead to corporate and systematic changes to achieve better outcomes. We support federal, blue chip commercial companies and non-profit sectors. N-Touch helps our clients turn data into advanced insights, translate strategy into actionable plans, and use technology to drive innovation. That's why N-Touch is not like other strategic management firms.
The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for providing technical expertise and leadership for data collection, data entry and data analysis to support research, analysis, decision-making and dissemination of results
- Drafting of final reports and presentations
ETL and Data Transformation
- Acquire, compile and aggregate data from primary and/or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data system.
- Manipulate data and identify, analyze and interpret trends or patters in complex data sets.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
Develop & Maintain Data Architecture
- Identifying installation solutions for new databases
- Determining the requirements for a new database
- Publishing and/or presenting design reports
- Identifying areas for improvement in current systems
- Coordinating with other team members to reach project milestones and deadlines
- Auditing database regularly to maintain quality
- Creating systems to keep data secure
Develop Data Models
- Develop various machine learning, including natural language processing, data models
- Construct weighted variables to data matrices
- Data Model Tuning and Optimization
- Build and deploy machine learning models onto external data systems
Quality and Control Analysis
- Developing quality assurance checks and balances to ensure correctness and accuracy.
- Understanding of various formulas and algorithms to support data interpretation.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
A successful candidate should have:
- 6 years professional experience in a technical, statistical or data centric role.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management, statistic, analytics or other related fields from an accredited college or university; graduate degrees a plus.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to analyze and interpret data insights.
- Proven analytical problem solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks and projects independently and proactively.
- Professional demeanor, respectful manner and good interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team in virtual and in-person environments.
- Strong communication skills when writing and speaking; adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Computer, Internet and general proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio; demonstrated capability and experience using MS Project, MS SharePoint and MS Teams; must adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Experience working with software programs like SPSS, Stata, SAS, KNIME, etc., to build statistical and machine learning models, including Natural Learning Processing (NLP)
- Experience within data manipulation using database, business intelligence and spreadsheet applications; working knowledge of database and data warehouse applications, including extraction (ETL) and querying skills.
- Experience querying databases and using computer languages like R and Python, (both required), SQL, etc., to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
Proven practical communication skills (both spoken and written), ability to exercise sound judgment, ask questions and be open to the input and decisions of others.
Get fresh Data Analyst R jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.