At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
Req ID: 9332
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Submarine Mechanical Engineer will provide Program Management and Engineering support to a Submarine Program. Qualified applicant will be directly responsible for program management and technical support with additional roles to include: facilitating technical documentation preparation, analysis, coordinating subject matter reviews, and approval; providing programmatic support consisting of briefings, schedules, and cost estimates and funding; drafting Statements of Work, government correspondence and messages, and position papers; and providing planning and execution support for various projects.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Required Experience & Skills:
- Typically requires at least 8 years relevant experience without a Degree; 3+ years relevant experience with Undergraduate Degree; 2+ years relevant experience with Graduate Degree
- 2+ years experience in a client facing Customer Service position
- 2+ years experience working with the federal government or military in a support role
- ACTIVE Secret clearance required
- Experience drafting Naval messages and other official government correspondence.
- Knowledge of Unmanned Systems.
- Experience with Temporary Alterations (TEMPALTs).
- Experience preparing and routing technical work packages.
- Must be able to walk 4 to 5 blocks to work location
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.