Req ID: 84320
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Junior SharePoint Developer to join our team in Sterling, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
The IT Process Consultant II – (Junior Level SharePoint Developer) will assist the the client's Information Systems Division (TC) with experience in:
• SharePoint Architecture (SharePoint Sites, permissions, and Site Collections) including SharePoint development against SharePoint List and Libraries
• Out of the box solutions development such as workflows and connecting forms to SharePoint lists
• SharePoint REST API development
• Microsoft technologies, ASP.NET, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft SharePoint
• Web architectural and design patterns
• Various forms of SSO and an understanding of security best practices such as OWASP
• Providing support for a highly customized SharePoint 2013 environment involving client-side administrative tasks such as site creation, governance oversight, and other out-of-the-box applications
• Maintaining the technical and creative direction of the portal with business analysis skills with proven success in solution design and SharePoint architecture
• Managing content databases and creating new ones as required
• Administering and maintain sites and sub-sites
• Managing security for sites and sub-sites
• Managing the site layout structure and content
• Providing SharePoint support to end users
• Providing project support to project leaders
• Providing some training on ad-hoc basis
• Providing content management, access control, site creation, maintenance and retirement, web layout and design, web coding, and the development of custom SharePoint solutions
• Demonstrating an understanding of SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 functionality and capability; proven knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2013 and developing SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 customized workflows
• Have experience with developing forms in InfoPath 2013
• Managing enterprise user permissions with a proven understanding of enterprise governance and security best practices
• Having the ability to communicate with customers, personnel, leadership, and executive management
• Key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related scientific or technical discipline (equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree)
• Must have 4 years minimum relevant experience in:
• Using Information Technology based applications to implement process improvement and reengineering methodologies to client business processes.
• Duties may include activity and data modeling, developing improvements to business methods on IT related projected.
• This individual is responsible for transition planning introduction, and integration of new IT processes.
• May provide group facilitation and training for newly implemented IT processes and act as key coordinator between multiple process stakeholders and project.
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional SharePoint Administrator 2010 Certification or training
• Secret Clearance
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.