Req ID: 55706
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Claims Processing Support Representative to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
In these roles you will be responsible for:
• Taking 30-40 inbound calls per day from members regarding verification of health insurance benefits, eligibility and claim status.
• Analyzing and processing claims transactions in accordance with plan provisions.
• Adjudicating claims based on your knowledge of covered benefits and insurance.
• Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
• Adhering to attendance, professional conduct and member confidentiality policies and guidelines
• Maintaining 100% attendance during six-week New Hire Training from 8am-5pm.
• Accepting and implementing coaching and feedback to achieve individual and team performance goals.
• Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team.
• Multitasking and effectively navigating multiple web based applications and other proprietary software to formulate solutions.
Requirements for this role include:
• High school Diploma or equivalent.
• 6+ months of experience in a healthcare setting such as a hospital/medical practice or an insurance company where you dealt with patients, member enrollment or medical billing /claims.
• 1+ year(s) of experience in a customer service role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with internal and external customers
• 1+ years(s) of experience in a customer service role where you had to apply business rules to varying fact situations and make appropriate decisions
• 1+ years(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, leverage internet search engines, and other web based applications.
• 1+ year(s) of experience with the Microsoft Office suite that required daily usage of Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Ability to type 40 WPM
Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday (08:00am to 08:00pm EST and Saturday (08:00am to 12:00pm EST. The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.