We are seeking an energetic, data-driven and detail-oriented EMC Test Engineer with strong communication skills who has the capability and experience to independently run EMC tests. Including:
- Radiated Emissions
- Line Conducted Emissions
- Harmonic Current Emissions
- Voltage Fluctuation & Flicker
- Electrostatic Discharge
- Radiated Immunity
- Electrical Fast Transients
- Conducted Immunity
- Voltage Dips & Interruptions.
- Test Engineer operates test apparatus to produce, regulate and record the effects of actual or simulated conditions, e.g. electromagnetic emissions and immunity, ESD, magnetic and power line tests.
- Ensures that test set-ups satisfy appropriate regulatory standards and are documented in a manner that enables reliable repeatability.
- Utilizes standard and specialized test equipment, systems and software.
- Carries out unique and specialized experiments as an extension of the engineering staff.
- Possesses organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Provides EMC testing for various standards and adheres to processes, especially consistent with ISO 17025 accreditation.
- Highly focused on test throughput.
AA education &/or experience with EMC testing for ITE products; Capable of using: Spectrum analyzers, signal generators, O'scopes, multimeters and other routine test equipment; Familiar with CISPR, FCC, EN and related WW ITE test standards; Competent with spreadsheet, word processors, email & and other routine office software.
Why Work Here?Behind every company inspired to move the world forward is a strong partner. That’s NTS. A privately held, test, inspection, and certification company, we leverage more than 50 years of experience to offer a vast range of engineering services and supply chain management solutions.
Come work at largest nationwide network of labs!