- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Unitek Program Manager
This position will be a strong resources to support various functions and accountable for the technical, schedule and cost performance of assigned programs. This includes overall management of programs within the scope of company policies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and coordinate cost estimates for specific program initiatives in support of the RFQ/RFP requirement.
- Review all contractual documents to understand contract requirements for assigned programs.
- Develop a Program Plan of Execution for each assigned program that delineates (1) program requirements, (2) major milestone schedule to address and satisfy requirements, (3) resources required to satisfy requirements, and (4) revenue and profit objectives for each program
- Effectively, accurately and promptly communicate the program requirements and status to those appropriate in-house andcustomer personnel.
- Conduct the appropriate and necessary working level coordination/communication sessions to ensure program control and on-schedule performance.
- Participate in periodic Management Reviews to convey timely status, highlighting issues/solutions and securing necessary decisions.
- Report program status and issues to customers in a clear, accurate and professional manner, respecting their need for information, their position as a customer, and the need to maintain harmony and exceptional relations.
- Identify and convert on all related opportunities within the assigned program
- Identify all related opportunities in the market place associated with the subject program or other related areas
- Develop and execute as necessary highly professional presentations to upper management of various corporations/companies
- Establish and maintain a staffing level required by Program
- Additional responsibilities and projects as assigned by the Director, Operations
- Provide support for the TS’s assigned to the program
- Assist recruiting efforts for assigned program
- Assist Quality Coordinator with Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Responsible for updating processes and procedures required for specific Program clients
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with follow-up and and follow-through ability
- Overall quality, performance, schedule, cost and growth of assigned programs.
- Defining, developing, and presenting pertinent program information in a format that conveys current, accurate status of program activities
- Coordinating the activities of TS’s in support of Customer requirements
- Interfacing with all levels of the customer and company management on a continual basis.
- Make decisions regarding the utilization of TS’s and Company Personnel as they apply to customer task assignments.
- Represent the company at customer meetings
- Detect and resolve problems through sound decision-making and corrective action.
- Approve the hiring and or termination of Field support personnel in support of program.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to change priorities and multi-task
Minimum Education and Experience:
- 2 year college degree or related experience required
Licenses and Certifications (if any):
- Any and all certifications be will considered a plus
NTS Training Required:
- All applicable training will be provided
- General office environment, some travel may be required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
NTS Unitek wouldn’t be where it is today without quality people...and we are always looking for talented individuals to join us! Our global team consists of engineers, quality assurance specialists and other subject matter experts, providing part and full-time services to our clients.
We are seeking Source Inspectors, Auditors, Engineers and Expeditors with a minimum of five years experience within the Aerospace, Automotive, Aviation, Defense or Energy Manufacturing fields.
Our employee’s provide mechanical, electrical, electronic, printed wiring board, NDT experience, as well as other specialized expertise related to the manufacturing and production processes.
How You Benefit as a Unitek Employee:
* Competitive salary
* W2 – Employee Status (Not applicable to international candidates)
* Workman’s Compensation coverage
* Unemployment Insurance
* Direct Deposit (available for US bank accounts only)
* Weekly paychecks
* Flexible schedules
* Referral Bonus Program (available to employees and non-employees)
* Travel reimbursement
* Part-time and full-time employment
BusinessView all jobs at NTS Unitek
Get fresh Program Development Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!