- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Network Connex, brought together the regional expertise of Advantage Engineers, CCSI Networks, Fairhaven, National Technologies, and Verticom, to provide network design and implementation services for some of the world's most sophisticated networking and data infrastructure companies. Our clients include fiber and wireless network service providers, data center operators, hyperscale cloud companies, cable MSOs, utilities, government entities, and Fortune 500. Serving the telecom industry for more than 20 years, Network Connex's comprehensive, innovative services include state-of-the-art design and engineering; wireless and fiber construction; fiber placement, testing, and acceptance; construction management; and integration for sustainable, long-term growth.
POSITION CAN BE LOCATED NEAR: WASHINGTON D.C, DALLAS, CHICAGO
The Marketing team at Network Connex is in a growth phase. We are searching for a talented, passionate, and analytical B2B Marketing Manager to create and execute integrated marketing campaigns. The role will report to the Director of Marketing and Communications and support sales efforts to drive messaging, deliver net new leads, re-establish and engage existing contacts, and improve Network Connex’s B2B pipeline. Duties include overseeing paid digital media, social, marketing automation, CRM integration, and content development designed to acquire and engage prospects and customers.
You must be a resourceful, dynamic team player, highly organized, and an effective communicator. Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to proactively direct efforts in a complex and changing environment are essential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to execute a multi-channel integrated demand generation strategy, including account-based marketing tactics and go-to-market campaigns.
- Partner with business development to understand customer needs and key sales objectives; align marketing programs to these goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including sales, divisional leaders, program managers, and external agencies/contractors, to develop GTM (go-to-market) plans
- Drive end-to-end execution across paid digital and owned channels (email, organic social, etc.), managing creative processes, targeting and segmentation, planning, delivery, reporting, and optimization
- Oversee the corporate website and drive SEO, PPC, and search strategies
- Refine and improve the lead gen process, including automation, CRM handoff process, and overall engagement throughout the funnel
- Partner with subject-matter experts and outside resources for content development to support campaigns across channels.
- Deliver ongoing reporting to communicate Marketing’s impact on sales
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing campaigns and tactics to improve overall program performance and ROI
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-8 years’ experience in multiple B2B marketing disciplines.
- Experience executing programs for brand and sales efforts, including events, digital marketing, automated campaigns, and PR efforts.
- Exceptional written communication and the ability to recognize what constitutes great content
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, with an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization
- Experience managing and maximizing marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills and the ability to partner with internal teams.
- Positive and effective interpersonal skills with the ability to appreciate the diversity of stakeholder interactions and adapt style and approach accordingly.
- Website management and maintenance experience a plus.
- Design minded with expertise in Adobe Create Suite a plus.
PERFORMANCE CRITERIA & STANDARDS:
Client Focus – Consistently builds upon client relations through trust, respect, and thorough communication.
Timely Decision Making – Able to make decisions under pressure, on a deadline, or without all the information, if needed.
Directing Others – Communicates with employees about workload, expectations, and direction while maintaining open dialogue.
Process Management – Understands the best applicable processes/practices to achieve timely and efficient results.
Financial Performance – Ensures projects are completed within expected budgets consistent with client and company objectives.
Effective Team-Building – Develops a feeling of belonging, open communication, and well-constructed feedback to foster growth within respective team.
*Specific quantifiable performance standards for each performance criteria are provided in the employee’s individual performance plan
ADA compliance: Office work environment with ability to traverse field sites of varying conditions and terrain, and the visual acuity necessary for reading plans and drawings. May include use of ladders and other equipment.
Get fresh Advantage Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.