The Clinic RN will provide competent,compassionate service while assisting patient care including scheduling, nursing, and patient care follow up. Utilizes the nursing process in maintaining standards of care for professional nursing practice.
- Assesses patient's physical, psychological, social, and environmental status specific to age when placing patient in room or on the phone.
- Obtains patient information and documents each patient visit vitals, medication list, allergies, and reason for visit.
- Administers medications as ordered by the providers, performing and assisting with treatments and procedures as ordered by the providers.
- Collects specimens and accurately labels and routes to the appropriate lab for analysis per lab and provider specifications.
- Schedules appointments, tests, referrals, and other services as ordered by the providers. Documents and follows up with all results in the EMR, contacting the patient by fax, phone, in person, or by mail, providing results per the provider's interpretation and direction.
Requirements of Registered Nurse - RN:
- 2 years of experience as a Clinic RN
- Active Applicable State Licensure
- American Heart Association issued BLS
- Clean Background Check and Clean Drug Screen
- We do not provide H-1B visa sponsorship
Benefits for Registered Nurse - RN:
- Weekly direct deposit
- Start Immediately
- 401k (after 6 months)
- License Reimbursements (for renewal)
- Health insurance
Job Type: Contract