Project Coordinator Estimation
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Coordinator Estimation
Location: Boise, ID
Schedule: Days Monday - Friday
To be successful in this position an individual must have above average communication skills, as the majority of skills and responsibilities evolve around direct or written communication with customers and vendors of broad backgrounds, ( Buyers, Engineers, Sales, etc.. ), in order to gather necessary data to answer questions or formulate cost estimates for manufacturing projects both domestic and global. Individual should have a manufacturing background to accurately access manufacturing cost for both internal work and to evaluate the costs of incoming quotes from various vendors.
- Troubleshoot and accurately diagnoses intricate and complex problems from a manufacturing standpoint. Provide this guidance to individuals or groups.
- Review data and determine materials, work center, labor and process requirements
- Make routine decisions independently. Understand when to elevate problems or decisions.
- Understand and be proficient on programs needed on a daily basis, (Microsoft, Maximo, SharePoint, and SAP).
- Resolve issues that occur before or during the manufacturing cycle, recommend changes to engineering or end customer. These issues may include cost savings measures or more cost-effective methods to manufacture.
- Mechanical manufacturing Background.
- Basic understanding manufacturing fabrication equipment and associated processes.
- Experienced with machining principles.
- Experienced with, and basic understanding, of the use of machinist measuring tools, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Familiar with solid modeling and 2d prints for manufacturing.
- Ability to reverse engineer semi complex parts for manufacturing and apply tolerances and process applicable to project.
- Consults with customers, vendors and other appropriate individuals to gather necessary data and formulate cost estimates with limited supervision
- Performs computations and prepares estimates on projects of complexity and may ask guidance to resolve projects of high complexity.
- Knowledge of area fabrication tools and a basic understanding of industry tools
- Ability to reverse engineer semi complex parts into rough draft form.
- Understanding of various materials, properties and mechanical applications in Semiconductor manufacturing (ceramic, metal, plastics, etc).
- Regularly exchanges technical information with colleagues and managers
- May lead or train others on the team
- Assists in developing work procedures.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and interact with internal and external customers/vendors
- Interact with experienced team members and managers to resolve complex problems, communicate and share information, expertise to support ability to work more accurately or efficiently.
- Decisions made by the person in this role could impact the quality of the team's work or small projects
- AAS Degree (or equivalent training in related field) preferred
Other compensation: We offer Benefits such as Health, Dental, Vision insurance, 401K, Annual sick leave, Vacation time, paid holidays, Overtime Pay, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty Rewards
NSTAR Global ServicesWhy Work Here?
Join NSTAR's global network of talented job seekers - the key to advancing your high-tech career!
NSTAR Global Services specializes in hiring top engineers and technicians to work with original equipment manufacturers in advanced technology facilities around the globe. We carefully select project teams to support our diverse customer base of high tech companies. Additionally, our unparalleled networking and matching capabilities ensure that our talented men and women are given the best opportunity to thrive.