Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
- $32 to $36 Hourly
Bridgeport Fittings, Stratford CT
Responsible for mechanical upkeep of busy industrial production facility. Duties to include repairing or replacing gearboxes, hydraulic/pneumatic cylinders, valves, pressure control devices, accumulators, pumps, conveyors, high pressure hoses, etc.
Disassemble, repair and reassemble machinery as needed.
Cut, thread and assemble pipe; extract broken bolts; fabricate, repair, weld broken brackets, chutes, rails, mounts, etc.
Equipment to be maintained would include zinc die cast macinery, belted and shaker type conveyors, burnishing equipment, automatic assembly equipment, stamping presses, packaging equipment, plating line, wastewater treatment system, tapers and reamers, etc.
Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and machinery through computer read-outs
- Trade school graduate a plus
- High school or High school equivalency
- Knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical and welding and hydraulics
- Must have toolbox and tools
- Normally a cool, clean environment with average industrial air. (Dust, metal particles, etc). Heat and humidity above normal in the summer. There is constant background noise. Ear protection required
- Safety glasses are required at all times and also totally enclosed flat heel shoes
_______________ _ _ _ _ _ _
NSI Industries maintains a drug-free workplace and requires all employees to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
NSI Industries is proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
NSI Industries is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
NSI INDUSTRIESStratford, CT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.