- Posted: over a month ago
IT Manager, Building | Technologies Division
NSI and Your Career
NSI Industries is a leading manufacturer and distributor of Electrical, HVAC, and Building Technology products used in commercial, industrial, and residential markets. We offer a culture that values compassion and kindness, servant leadership, clear opportunities for career advancement, and a commitment to making a difference. We also offer an excellent work environment and competitive benefits package to our employees.
Our rapid growth and aggressive acquisition schedule has created an urgent need for a strong leader in our Building Technologies division. The individual will be both hands-on and help teams to plan, design implement, and operate systems for the division in cooperation with corporate IT leaders.
The position will work closely with division leaders to support the organization while working with the CIO and other leaders to evolve the organization’s technology to stay ahead of future needs.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- B.S. Management, Project Management, Computer Science, Engineering or related field; will consider candidates without degree in light of other qualifications.
- 10+ years in Information Technology encompassing enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, etc.), workplace technologies (Office365, etc.), end user hardware, networking, and security.
- Experience working with & leading internal and external teams in implementation and operational support
- Experience leading IT projects, with particular emphasis on business case development, creating charters, defining clear requirements (functional and non-functional), validation, acceptance, and operationalization.
- A focus on continuous improvement with ability to review and analyze existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Ability to assimilate information quickly making extensive use of experience and learned patterns – new systems, new organizations, new business models
- A bias toward collective growth and ability to cultivate and disseminate knowledge of best practices
- Familiarity working with various stakeholders/environments and supporting applications
- Experience with IT demand management, planning, and budgeting
- Strong sense of accountability and service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management and others outside the organization
Preferred Or Desired Qualifications
- Discrete manufacturing, distribution, and logistics
- Working knowledge of Lean practices and experience providing IT support for lean initiatives
- Experience leading in a high growth organization, with Private Equity funding, and aggressive M&A activity
- Experienced with agile techniques such as Scrum
- Strong experience with cloud-based enterprise solutions
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNorth Wales, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at NSI INDUSTRIES
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?