NSG Group/Pilkington is a highly acclaimed international organization. Our Company is dedicated to offering the highest quality products on the market today. Pilkington Automotive operates as a single global organisation serving the Original Equipment (OE) and Automotive Glass Replacement (AGR) Aftermarket sectors.
The Warehouse Worker / Delivery Driver at the Cranston facility, is responsible shipping and receiving automotive replacement safety glass products and supplies. They will pick and pack glass products and provide first class customer service by delivering glass promptly and courteously. Core hours for this position are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Valid driver’s license, excellent driving record, and an ability to read maps
- Ability to lift 35-45 pounds on a frequent basis and on occasion up to 70 pounds
- Ability to operate a forklift, order picker, and basic hand tools
- Excellent attendance record
- Proficiency in English language (verbal and written)
- Good customer relations skills
- Ability to work in temperatures similar to the outdoors within the area of the assigned service center
- Good computer skills
- Previous driving, material handling, and glass experience is a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; a generous 401(k) plan; flex spending accounts; and educational assistance.
NSG Group/Pilkington is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or national origin. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying.