Kids Club Attendant
NSFit, Inc. Redding, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Ensure that every child is signed in and signed out by the same parent or guardian. Responsible for the supervision and safety of all kids in the Kids Club. Ensure that all children have a registration form on file. Organize and plan activities or plan art projects on a weekly basis. Cleans and maintains the kid’s club area according to Company standards. Performs other duties as directed by the Club Manager (ie passing guest passes, promote gym events)
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries, and concerns.
- Greets each member and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the kids club even while engage with other guest.
- Ensure that every child and parent is stamped on the way in and checked on the way out.
- Create a fun and safe environment for kids
- Supervise, facilitate, and engage in entertaining activities with kids
- Provide a high-level of customer service to all members and effectively resolve issues
- Ensure gym systems and processes are followed
- Enforce facility rules and regulations, ensuring kids club is clean and safe
- Minimum of 6 months of prior childcare experience preferred
- CPR/ 1st AID and AED certified
- Patience in dealing with children and customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and Friendly
- Fun work environment
- Free Gym Access
TourismView all jobs at NSFit, Inc.