NSFit, Inc. Redding, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a motivated Membership Sales Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for growing our memberships and creating exceptional experience for current and prospective members.You are driven, a natural people person, and thrive in roles where you are incentivized and rewarded by your achievements. Your passion for health and fitness inspires you to help others find joy to lead their best lives! Company OverviewOur mission is to make our communities healthier one member at a time. So, Come and Join our NSFit Family and be one of the many that are changing lives today. Job Summary
- The Fitness Consult will present membership packages to clients based on their desired goal and financial ability. Responsible for club revenue generation from membership sales to help attain immediate as well as long term financial goals.
- Generates sales through Company sponsored (walk-ins and TI's) and employee sponsored (outreach and promotions) events. Set a minimum of 8 appointments every day, 50 calls per day (i.e. new leads, missed guest (7 days – 14 days), referrals). Fitness Consults need to meet and exceed goals of Cash and EFT. Lastly a minimum of 1 hour per day on the floor organizing weights, picking up trash, looking for new potential clients, report broken equipment, club hazards, etc.
- Execute sales process for new memberships
- Conduct gym tours to guests and potential members
- Achieve minimum production requirements and sales quotas
- Stay up-to-date on company pricing and promotions
- Maintain accurate records of all Company-sponsored and employee-sponsored events
- Must establish and maintain a minimum required referral program as defined by NSFit Company standards.
- Must participate in production meetings.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
- Maintain a positive relationship with all the staff. Supports other staff in achieving their goals
- Conducts telephone inquiries using established NSFit sales systems.
- Previous sales experience in fitness membership sales preferred
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships and other services
- Passion for health & fitness
- Basic computer proficiency
- Fun work environment
- Free Gym Access
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at NSFit, Inc.