NSFit, Inc. Redding, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
You are driven, a natural people person, and thrive in roles where you are incentivized and rewarded by your achievements. You have a passion for personal training and have a clear understanding of the benefits of personal trainers offer to their clients.
Our mission is to make our communities healthier one member at a time. So, Come and Join our NSFit Family and be one of the many that are changing lives today.
- The Fit Advisor will schedule consultations and present personal training packages to clients based on their desired goal and financial ability. Responsible for club revenue generation from Personal Training sales to help attain immediate as well as long term financial goals.
- Generates sales through Company sponsored (new membership sales) and employee sponsored (off-floor) events. Set a minimum of 8 appointments every day, 50 calls per day (i.e. new leads, missed guest (7 days – 14 days), referrals). Fit Advisors need to meet and exceed goals of Cash, EFT and appointments. Lastly a minimum of 1 hour per day on the floor organizing weights, picking up trash, looking for new potential clients, report broken equipment, club hazards, etc.
- Execute sales process for personal training packages
- Conduct fitness consultations
- Achieve minimum production requirements and sales quotas
- Stay up-to-date on company pricing and promotions
- Maintain accurate records of all Company-sponsored and employee-sponsored events
- Must establish and maintain a minimum required referral program as defined by NSFit Company standards.
- Must participate in the 11am and 4pm production meetings.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
- Maintain a positive relationship with all the staff. Supports other staff in achieving their goals
- Conducts telephone inquiries using established NSFit sales systems.
- Must hold a current certification from the NASM, ACSM, NSCA or ACE.
- Must have current CPR, CPT, CEU’s, and AED certification.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships and other services
- Passion for health & fitness
- Basic computer proficiency
- Fun work environment
- Free Gym Access
BusinessView all jobs at NSFit, Inc.