NSFit, Inc. Redding, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Club Manager to create exceptional experiences for our members and staff. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business, managing memberships, services and promotions, facilities, and personnel to achieve our revenue and growth goals.
You have a passion for health and fitness and love to succeed through others. You are a process-oriented leader who gets excited about helping our members live a healthy lifestyle and meet their personal goals.
Our mission is to make our communities healthier one member at a time. So, Come and Join our NSFit Family and be one of the many that are changing lives today.
Club Managers are responsible to administer the company’s policies and procedures, provide and maintain the highest level of customer service in a high-volume retail environment through personal actions and the development of staff.
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service in a high-volume retail environment through personal actions and development of the staff.
- Develop and retain corporate client relationships through the sales team monthly
- Manage and maintain gym operational budget
- Oversee membership sales and promotions
- Build long-term member and vendor relationships
- Provide a high-level of customer service to all members and effectively resolve issues
- Ensure gym systems and processes are followed
- Manage the hiring, training, and scheduling of all gym staff
- Manage, monitor, and evaluate the performance of direct reports
- Enforce facility rules and regulations, ensuring facility is clean and safe
- Reviews monthly schedule of training, sales promotions, and department meetings.
- Train and mentor staff to obtain the highest level of service.
- Generate sales leads through Company-sponsored (walk-ins and TI’s) and employee sponsored (outreach and promotions)
- Maintain an acceptable level of personal production
- Required to have their CPR and AED certifications
- Previous management experience
- Business operations knowledge: budgeting, P&L, revenue, inventory, and facilities maintenance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Industry experience preferred
- Fun work environment
- Free Gym Access
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
FoodView all jobs at NSFit, Inc.