Billing Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a detail oriented customer service representative to join our team! As a customer serve representative, you are vital in providing exceptional service to our customers and set the tone for creating positive experiences for all our members. You will answer customer's questions, solve issues, and perform administrative duties as needed.
You are a natural people person with a passion for helping others and problem solving. You understand the impact you can have through customer service and take pride in creating smiles and resolutions.
Our mission is to make our communities healthier one member at a time. So, Come and Join our NSFit Family and be one of the many that are changing lives today.
- Billing Customer Service Representative coordinates and takes care of the billing details of the organization’s customers. This includes past due accounts, updating billing information, and communication with customers regarding the status of their accounts.
- Communicating with customers via telephone or email in order to provide information about membership accounts, cancel accounts, or to gather details in order to resolve complaints.
- Keeping a detailed records of customer interactions and transactions, recording notes of any inquiries, complaints, and comments, and steps taken to handle each case.
- Resolving customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as reviewing accounts, handling past due accounts, and adjusting bills.
- Checking to ensure that appropriate actions were taken to resolve customers problems.
- Referring unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation and resolution.
- Determining charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, and/or arrange for billing.
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Passion for health & fitness
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Etc.)
- Fun work environment
- Free Gym Access
AddressYuba City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at NSFit, Inc.