Medical Assistant and scheduler
- Expired: December 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Medical Assistant/ Scheduler to become a part of our Pain Management team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the medical office. You will support doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication. The target is to complete all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Update and file medical records and insurance reports
- Check with patients and type up patients charts
- Assist during medical examinations
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual- Spanish and English
- Proven working experience as a Medical Assistant or medical secretary
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
AddressBeverly Hills, CA
Get fresh Patient Scheduler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.