NSES Billings, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k,
We are looking for a new team member to join our financial services practice. You must be detail and service oriented, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects, and work in an environment with regularly-changing priorities.
In addition, the appropriate candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and integrity
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enjoys working with the public, providing excellent client service
- Independent and self-motivated, ability to work effectively in an environment with minimal supervision
- Problem solver, ability to look ahead and anticipate the next steps necessary to fully complete the task
- Enthusiastic, high energy, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Quick adaption to new technology
- Ability to remain cool and calm under pressure
Work responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Client Service
- Track progress of paperwork and projects
- Manage incoming calls and greet clients in reception area
- Client communication through telephone, e-mail, and letters
- Schedule and confirm client appointments and other calendar maintenance activities
- Monitor voicemail and emails on behalf of advisor
- Enter notes and tasks into a database
- Handle client service issues as they arise
- Handle client meeting follow-up tasks as delegated
- Manage new client onboarding process
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain client records through filing and scanning
- Maintain reception area and overall office
- Monitor and track client systems
- Review work methods and procedures for improvements and efficiencies
- Knowledge of financial services language, policies, and procedures
This is not a sales position.
Work hours are 8:30 – 5:00 Monday through Friday
Benefits: Matching retirement plan and PTO
To be employed within the financial services industry, you will be required to pass a thorough background check; this includes DMV, credit and criminal checks.
NSESWhy Work Here?
Join our professional team to make a positive impact in people's lives, with room for growth!
We have been providing financial services to people and businesses for over 25 years.
1116 Grand Avenue Suite 204Billings, MT
BusinessView all jobs at NSES