Below is everything you need to know to determine if this is position is a good fit for you. This type of work is not for everyone, so please consider everything before taking the next step.
About this job.
NSC Roadside Technician's provide maintenance for light duty fleet vehicles deployed in the DFW area. (exclusively for large corporations)
- We provide a work vehicle
- We provide all the necessary tools and training to provide our services.
- We work 35-40 hours per week hot or cold, rain or shine on average providing Emergency Roadside assistance and appointments.
- Business hours 6:30AM-9:00PM (Mon.-Sun)
- Only apply if you can answer a strong yes to every required bullet pointed below.
- One year related automotive experience.
- Valid drivers license and a clean driving record.
- Hard work ethic.
- Dependability. Early for work. Never late.
- Good communication skills.
- Honesty and integrity.