HVAC Service Technician Needed Immediately!!!!!!!
Must have at least 5 years experience
Must be Journeyman Level commercial HVAC Technician
Must have experience with High Tonnage and Boilers
Must be okay, and have experience working within hospitals, data centers and large commercial buildings/sites
No driving is required for this role so they do not get a company vehicle
Ability to troubleshoot HVAC components with built up systems and package units, which may include chiller air handler pump towers, cooling towers, controls systems, boilers, air handling systems
- Able to respond to heavy workload of service calls in a professional manner.
- Communicates effectively with customers, regardless of their level of technical knowledge; can explain to customer the cause of their problem and the remedy; if problem has not been repaired, offers explanation of situation and recommended next steps.
- Able to follow and utilize troubleshooting guides to identify problems in a short period of time
- Consistently checks system operations and safety and limit controls before leaving job locations
- Ensures customers’ questions/concerns have been addressed before leaving the work site
- Uses proper tools and instruments while troubleshooting
- Incorporates solution techniques to assist other service representatives and helps resolve issues and customer problems
- Schedules arrival and departure with customers
- Communicates tactfully to offer suggestions if system problems are caused by the customer
- Demonstrates ability to determine priorities based on a call schedule, responding to inadvertent interruptions, carrying proper tools and materials, and scheduling vehicle maintenance
- Promptly and accurately completes all required paperwork
- Keeps supervisor and manager informed of new developments, changes, or customer complaints
- Completes service reports daily; obtains customer signature on all service reports
- Signs up for memberships and technical organizations to improve knowledge and skills
- Keeps technical knowledge current regarding equipment and concepts
- Searches out and reads applicable manuals
Pay rate: Hourly Employees between 35-45/hr
At NSC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
NSC TechnologiesThe mission of NSC is to provide opportunities for our people and to improve the community. Our core values are the driving force behind everything we do. NSC is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global marine, energy, commercial and industrial marketplace. We achieve long-term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.