Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Connects wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Tests electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Uses a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes, ammeters, or test lamps.
- Inspects electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Prepares sketches or follows blueprints to determine the location of wiring or equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Works from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Advises management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
Must be willing to do it all!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. We have opportunities and offices nationwide. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!