*Please Reply to this Ad with a Resume *Please call Angelica 858-344-1226
Great Earning Potential -- Weekly Pay -- $18.00/hr - Monday - Friday, Start time: 7: 30am
Join the Elite NSCRoad Force Warehouse Team Today!
- I n addition to the essential job functions described below, all associates will perform duties as requested by branch management. Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based upon location size and operations. Deliver materials by the time scheduled by your supervisor. Validate directions.
- Unload or assist in unloading material as required. Ensure that material is properly secured and within weight limits. Ensure delivery of ticket with material and obtain customer signature. Collect payment as necessary on COD tickets. Communicate with your supervisor throughout the day.
- Pick up customer returns and validate that product matches request for credit. Pick up local-pickup purchase orders. Secure and return packing list(s). Verify all material has been unloaded and placed at the delivery site. Verify the customers signature on the delivery ticket. Print name next to signature if necessary. Review delivered orders with the supervisor for completion, accuracy, and format. Return all delivery ticket copies to warehouse, and verify that none are missing.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections. Comply with all Department of Transportation (DOT) standards and regulations. Fuel the truck as necessary. Report any vehicle problems, moving violations, accidents and defects to the supervisor Compliance with company uniform policy. Assist in warehouse as necessary. Represent the company in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service.
- Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures. Support corporate programs, goals, and initiatives of the company. Work overtime as needed.
- Class B can operate any vehicle with a semi-trailer or trailer with two or more axles. This group also includes any combination of vehicle with a gross vehicle weight rating greater than 26, 001 pounds, provided that the gross vehicle weight rating of the towed vehicle is in excess of 10, 000 pounds.
- Physical requirements: Lifting 20-pound objects constantly; 50-pound objects frequently; and 100-pound objects occasionally is required
- Physical work includes: Climbing ladders, Stairs, Ramps, Balancing, Pushing and pulling, Stooping, crouching and keeling
- Frequently used equipment: Hand truck, Order Picker, Pallet jack, Forklift, Band machine, Shrink-wrap machine, Band cutter, Scanner, Pipe cutter, Scales, Razor cutter, Battery charger, Overhead crane, Wire cutter, RF Gun, Scanner.
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.Nsc-tech.Com
NSC Technologies is a drug-free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D