Clinical Research Associate
NSABP Foundation, Inc. Pittsburgh, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) contributes to the support of breast and colorectal cancer research and clinical trials management by providing expertise to NSABP Foundation Research Collaborators and Research Sites. Works closely with the staff at the Research Collaborator and Research Sites to facilitate Phase I, II and III research trials. Responsibilities vary dependent upon the Phase of the trial(s) assigned, the data management requirements of the trial and whether or not the CRA is assigned to the DSSM Start-up Team.
- Develops educational programs for the Research Collaborator sites.
- Develops protocol specific Site Initiation Webinar.
- Coordinates, collects, reviews, and organizes site information related to site start-up.
- Conducts site qualification call for each treating site participating in industry sponsored research.
- Obtains site management plans from Research Collaborator Networks.
- Monitors clinical data.
- Performs quarterly and end of trial drug accountability.
- Performs data clean-up for interim and final database lock.
- Actively participates in regularly scheduled meetings.
- Protects confidentiality as required by the Corporate Confidentiality Policy and the department procedures.
- Understands the policies, procedures, regulations, and practices necessary to conduct the normal function of this position.
- Performs duties in a responsible and ethical manner.
- Performs additional duties, not defined in this description, as deemed necessary.
- 3 to 5 years Oncology research experience
- Certified Clinical Research Associate (CCRA) certification preferred
- The ability to work with minimal supervision on multiple projects
- Bachelor's degree required
- In-depth knowledge of clinical research operations, including interpretation and implementation of FDA regulations/ICH guidelines, is required.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work within established timelines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and priority management skills
The NSABP Foundation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veterans, genetic information, and sexual orientation.
NSABP Foundation, Inc.
HealthcareView all jobs at NSABP Foundation, Inc.