NRP Southfield, MI
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Manager is a Membership Sales Specialist is responsible for identifying, recruiting, and enrolling new members with the purpose of increasing memberships of Automotive Manufacturers and Tier-1 Suppliers and retaining current memberships. The right candidate must work well on a team as well as independently, possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, have a friendly and pleasant telephone demeanor, and be computer literate. The Membership Sales Specialist will work closely on membership related activities with the Member Services team.
** Experience selling memberships OR associations is preferred ** A background in automotive is a plus!
• Learn and understand company member driven initiatives, company products, and services to effectively communicate to potential new members and existing members.
• Reactively call/email marketing driven leads that demonstrate interest in joining company; following up on new applications.
• Proactively call/email potential new member companies.
• Interacting with customers via email and over the phone, asking open ended questions to understand customer needs and providing the customer with information and support needed to generate or close sales.
• Attract customers, capture leads, and grow your accounts using marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot).
• Work within established company membership sales and marketing process, models, templates, techniques and programs.
• Maintain prospect base and member records within company database.
• Administer membership activities (monitor various inbound email boxes, process applications, payments, process membership questionnaire information, company roster maintenance, iMIS database clean-up, etc.).
• Provide on-boarding (Microsoft Teams, In-person) for new member companies.
• Support and help create new social and business events to support and enhance targeted need of members.
• Collect and monitor membership related metrics.
• Evaluate metrics and member feedback to make membership related recommendations to changes in benefits and processes as they relate to increasing and retaining memberships.
• Attend company and industry events to support the event and/or promote membership, travel may be required.
• Provide departmental back-up/coverage.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
• Independent, self-starter with strong organizational skills and passion for helping others.
• Team player who approaches challenges in a creative and positive manner.
• Knowledge of associations and memberships a plus.
NRPWhy Work Here?
Reputable and flexible with great work life balance! Professional and team oriented culture.
BusinessView all jobs at NRP