NRP Investments, LLC, founded in 1994, is a full-service developer, general contractor, and property manager of multifamily, senior, and student housing throughout the United States. From start to finish, every development NRP Group works on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction. NRP Investments, LLC is recognized as a three-time recipient of the National Association of Builders Multifamily Development Firm of the Year and has been consistently ranked one of the Top 25 Developers by Multifamily Executive. Currently, NRP Investments, LLC has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP INVESTMENTS, LLC is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician at our BRAND NEW San Antonio community, Acero.
Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing general maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping services to ensure excellent curb appeal and quality of apartment homes, and responding to customer service requests.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Perform preventative maintenance, repairs, inspections, and janitorial services as assigned
- Assist with maintenance of storage area and maintenance materials
- Perform refurbishing and renovation of apartments per company standards
- Walk the property daily to ensure curb appeal and quality of apartments
- Notify Community Manager of any safety concerns and participate in safety meetings
- Responsible for knowledge of property specific problems such as asbestos
- Perform other duties as required
- Maintain accurate record of all tasks completed
- Carry out maintenance aspects of the community in the Maintenance Supervisors absence; including scheduling staff and vendors, ordering new supplies, and working with Community Manager on other necessary improvements
- Complete all service requests in accordance with company standards
- Available for weekend work, on-call duties, and after-hours emergency service requests, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week as schedule
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, CFC Universal Certification preferred; must be attained within 90 days of hire; sufficient knowledge to thoroughly complete maintenance assessment up to the standard of a Maintenance Technician
Experience: At least 3-4 years of maintenance experience
Technical Skills: Computer proficiency preferred
Other Requirements: Valid Driver's License
NRP Investments, LLC