- Expired: December 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Receiving Lead, you will play an important part in leading the Inbound team by assisting in offloading and accurately receive inbound shipments. This position will involve occasional lifting and moving boxes from 20 – 50 lbs. throughout the shift. You’ll be working with products from awesome clients that are heavily involved in the active lifestyle.
PA Facility: AM Shift, 7:00am - 3:30pm
All About You
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Experience with a warehouse management system (WMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties, follow through assignments with a minimum of direction, and be extremely detail oriented
- Experience in leading receiving personnel to ensure all assigned activities are performed effectively and efficiently
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Trustworthy and moral character (we use pre-employment background & drug tests)
The Must Haves:
- Must have 2+ months of prior experience in receiving, experience as a Lead is a plus
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
- Must have physical ability to carry out essential job functions, including but not limited to, the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., walking and standing for extended periods, climbing ladders/stairs, ok with heights in elevated areas and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc.
Things You Will be Doing
- Oversee the training and cross-training of receiving employees
- Lead and delegate a variety of receiving tasks while working within SLA
- Collaborate with the Receiving Supervisor by planning labor requirements based on forecast and direction from the Client Services team
- Ensure all inbound shipments are received from vendors, conducts quality check for damages and discrepancies
- Receiving, offloading, scanning along with other general warehouse duties
- Following NRI safety rules, safety procedures, security protocol and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Keeps work and storage areas in a safe, clean, and tidy condition at all times
- Staff purchase program – wear the brands you love!
- Staff benefits plan – chose the benefits that are right for you!
- Flexible and fun work environment – work hard and play hard!
- Internal opportunities – we believe in growing our own!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at NRI
Get fresh Accounts Receivable Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.