Customer Success Specialist
NRG Clean Power Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The NRG Clean Power Customer Success person is part of a talented team that ensures our customers have an amazing experience. We are looking for someone to join our team where you will be working with customers' queries and complaints. You will be our customer's first point of contact in customer service, responsible for delivering a best-in-class customer support experience.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Recommends potential products or services to customers by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution. Then follows up with logging the information by updating account information in SalesForce.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments, emailing invoices and collections.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service
- Phone skills
- Fast learner
- Sales (not required but helpful)
- Quality focus
- Documentation skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
This is a full-time position, 40 hours/week in office position. If you want to be recognized for your results, help create a better environment, and be empowered to reach your potential, we urge you to apply.
About NRG Clean Power
We are on a mission to change the way energy is produced, consumed, and stored. We believe that energy production should be decentralized, deregulated, affordable, and most importantly, renewable. We envision a future with zero fossil fuels and plan on reaching this through cutting-edge solar and storage technologies.
NRG Clean Power provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
NRG Clean PowerWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and opportunities for growth!
7012 Owensmouth AveLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at NRG Clean Power