Warehouse Operations - Team member
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an well established and growing recycling company in Oakland, CA looking for a experienced Warehouse Operations - Team Member
Job Duties including but not limited to the following:
- Safely and efficiently operate various type of materials handling equipment, such as Moffett, Linde, and/or Toyota forklifts.
- Ensure all equipment used are in good working order on a daily basis
- Work with the production team to plan the daily schedule and meet goals
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area, throughout the shift
- Prior forklift certification is required
- Knowledge of forklift safety rules
- Sorting and separating materials on a daily basis
- Comfortable working in a diverse work place with customers in a fast-paced environment
Candidate must possess the following:
- Self-motivated individual able to work both independently and as part of a team throughout the shift
- Bilingual in Chinese (Mandarin) and English (strongly preferred)
- Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and sense of urgency to complete task
- Able to work overtime, weekends, holidays ( flexible hours )
- Ability to bend, reach, squat, lift, push, or pull up to 70 lbs. throughout the day safely
- Must be able to safely operate equipment and work in a high traffic, fast paced environment
- Positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner, and to work to meet daily goals
- Strong organization skills able to find solutions to problems
- Willing to learn all functions in the warehouse and yard
- Must pass a background and drug screening
If interested, please provide us with your resume and references. Thank you.
NRCWhy Work Here?
Be apart of a environmentally friendly industry by joining the recycling movement.
AddressSan Leandro, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at NRC