Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) Experienced
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
NRC Research Institute has been conducting clinical trials for pharmaceutical and biotech companies since 2004. We specialize in pharmaceutical clinical trials involving Central Nervous System disorders such as Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, ADHD, Autism and numerous medical indications in Rheumatology and Vaccine development. We are looking for an energetic and experienced Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) to join our team at our Los Angeles location.
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) is responsible for the coordination and administration of clinical trials under the direction of the Principal Investigator and Scientific Director. The CRC will develop, implement, and coordinate research and administrative procedures for the successful management of clinical trials. The CRC will perform diverse administrative duties requiring a high level of knowledge of study specific protocols, as well as coordination and collaboration with research colleagues and departments.
• Perform study procedures in accordance with GCP and study protocols
• Coordinate protocol related research procedures, study visits, and follow-up care
• Organize and maintain paper and electronic study data in a complete and correct manner
• Work closely with recruitment and prescreening teams to meet study enrollment goals
• Adhere to an IRB approved protocol
• Participate in the informed consent process of study subjects
• Support the safety of clinical research patients/research participants
• Maintain study source documents
• Report adverse events
• Educate subjects and family on the protocol, study intervention, study drug, etc.
• Comply with Institutional policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and guidelines
• Complete case report forms (paper & electronic data capture) and address queries
• Facilitate study initiation, monitoring visits, and close out activities
• Retain records/archive documents after study close out
• Requires effective writing and communication, work as part of a team, ability to multitask
• Act as liaison for research subject, investigator, IRB, sponsor, and healthcare professionals
• Document investigational product (drug/device) accountability
• Minimum five year of comprehensive pharmaceutical clinical research coordinator experience
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or healthcare licensure/certification required; degree in Biology and/or Psychology field preferred
• Must be willing and able to work in a clinical setting involving a psychiatric/mentally disabled population
• Must have ability to read and understand clinical trial protocols
• Must have attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks with precision
• Must be adept with computers
• Must possess excellent critical thinking skill
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a hardworking team player
• Must possess strong data management skills
• Familiarity with medical terminology/environment required
Health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), and other benefits are available for eligible full-time employees.
This is a full-time onsite position (40 hrs/week). Hours are Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
NRC Research InstituteLos Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.