Human Resources Representative (On-Site, Contract Role)
NPSG Global Matteson, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NPSG Global - A Story Unfolding at the Speed of Innovation. This is an exciting time to work for NPSG Global! We deliver critical e-fulfillment warehouse implementation services, from design consultation, to technical integration, to buildout, to retrofits – providing facility operators maximum site efficiencies.
We are seeking a talented Human Resources (HR) Representative to provide job-site support for areas such as recruiting, employee relations, compensation, training, and employment records. The successful candidate will be the hands-on representative of the HR department and is responsible for providing a positive experience to all employees. The role is fast-paced and touches a broad range of HR disciplines. Please note that this is a time-limited, project-based role.
- Supports day-to-day HR activities, on-site at the customer project location.
- Provides a consistent and exemplary customer service experience for candidates, employees, and vendors
- Effectively interviews, selects, and hires candidates based upon the best fit for each role.
- Provides direction and acts as a point of contact for new associate questions and general HR inquiries
- Coordinates the maintenance, recording, preparation and reporting of data related to new hire onboarding
- Notices onboarding trends and alerts the team of possible improvements to the onboarding experience
- Provides guidance and direction to new associates
- Monitors and tracks agency and fulltime headcount needs
- Develops and maintains relationships with third party staffing partners
- Works with the HR Business Partner to act as a liaison between employees and management, representing both fairly and professionally; investigates and resolves employee relations issues
- Ensures compliance with all company, federal and state regulations relating to employment matters.
- Delivers training and interventions, as needed, to maintain compliance
- Coaches and counsels management and hourly employees regarding policies and procedures, discipline, interpersonal and teamwork opportunities
- Supports HR Projects and Initiatives
- Runs basic and standardized HR Reports
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 3-5 years’ experience in related field
- Experience in manufacturing or construction environment is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects, assignments in a demanding environment
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional judgment, professional courtesy, and the ability to work independently
- Must exercise discretion and hold information confidentially, as appropriate.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with all levels of management, staff, outside vendors, contractors and consultants
- Ability to communicate with employees, contractors, management, vendors, consultants, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
NPSG Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
NPSG GlobalWhy Work Here?
Quickly expanding business, with lots of opportunity for professional growth. Very competitive compensation.
BusinessView all jobs at NPSG Global