Machine Operator - Various Positions
- Posted: over a month ago
Starting wage pays $15 - $19/hr + $1/hr for night shift with a $5,000 Sign on bonus!
WE have various positions open for our machine operators:
Entry Level, Helper Assistant, and Experienced!
NPS has strict anti-COVID policies at each facility to ensure we keep our employees and their families safe while taking good care of our customers:
- Everyone in the building must wear masks when within 6 feet of another employee
- Sanitizing wet wipes are provided throughout the building including one for each work station
- Employee and visitor temperatures are taken on arrival
- Social Distancing measures are enforced throughout the facility
About NPS Holdings LLC
NPS was founded in 1996 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We are committed to providing high-quality products, responsive service and exceptional value. With multiple locations across the United States, NPS makes towel and tissue products for the Away from Home markets and specialty packaging material for a broad assortment of retailers and customers. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment to manufacture not only the best products in the industry, but also to ensure delivery of the products you need - when and where you need them.
- Self-motivated and proactive, and people love your positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to lift and occasionally carry 50 pounds and can perform physical labor (climb, bend, etc.)
- Communicates well and can adapt to varying work conditions
- Have basic computer skills and can learn NPS systems, including our recording keeping system
- Ability to pass our pre-employment drug screening and fitness test
- You want to be challenged, and you are always learning
- You are mechanically inclined (or willing to be trained!)
- Recognize the strength in positive team work
- Welcome the need to be trained and to help others
Basic Job Duties
Set up, operate, or tend equipment that may perform various functions, such as winding, slitting, rapping,packing, or stacking. Specific job duties vary depending upon the division and work center you operate in.
- Follow all safety procedures, including and not limited to: LOTO, machine guarding, and PPE requirements
- Operate and ensure that the machine is running at optimum level.
- Produce and package products according to specifications.
- Identify and react to production problems (raw materials shortages, out of spec materials, quality issues, etc.)
- Perform quality checks to monitor physical characteristics of product and take corrective action as needed.
- Assist with machine clean-ups as required.
- Perform setups and change-overs as needed.
- Make machine adjustments using basic hand tools.
- Report on production information including down-time.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
You will perform the following specific functions:
- Use controls to regulate tension, synchronize speed, adjust product wind/folding
- Set perforation blades/anvils and slitters according to product specifications
- Load backstands and thread material through embossers, slitters, or rewinders
And Now ... the Perks!
12-hour rotating shifts which allow more days off throughout the year!
- Medical, dental, vision
- HSA with company contributions
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays, PLUS two (2) personal days (16 Hours)
- 401k with generous company match
- Employer paid: STD, LTD, and life insurance
Plus assorted elective benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursements
- PPE Reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Night Shift Premiums
NPS Holdings LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
NPS Holdings LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at NPS Holdings LLC