NPM Staffing is searching for an energetic and sales-oriented individual to fill an Apartment Community Leasing Specialist position with one of our top clients in Santa Rosa, CA!
Nearly one third of our Associates receive permanent offers from our clients. Becoming an associate of NPM Staffing is an ideal way to start or progress your career in the apartment industry! We offer our associates Grace Hill training, career coaching, Fair Housing certification, and weekly direct deposited paychecks.
The best part? We now offer same day electronic payment for associates who use our NPM Staffing mobile app! What are you waiting for? Work today, get paid within 24 hours of your shift!
Leasing Responsibilities and Qualifications-
As an Apartment Community Leasing Specialist, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs and preferences and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent and any other charge associated with residents moves
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents by creative marketing techniques
- Manage lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails and site visits