Donor Relations Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NPH USA is a national non-profit organization whose mission is to connect the passions and interests of its supporters to the transformational work of NPH (Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos— Spanish for “Our Little Brothers and Sisters”). Specifically, NPH USA’s development team raises funding through donor-centered programs that provide access to education and healthcare to over 7,500 vulnerable children, families and communities in Latin America and the Caribbean. Start a rewarding career with us today and make a dramatic impact in the lives of so many! nphusa.org/impact
As a Donor Relations Manager, you’ll help expand the impact of the East Coast Area by leading regional event planning, recruitment of volunteers/interns, and advancing donor relationships. You will have the chance to develop a donor portfolio and contribute to the development of regional strategy through donor research/segmentation. In addition, you will have the opportunity to collaborate cross-departmentally on a national level and help identify new opportunities to expand fundraising efforts across the East Coast.
NPH USA believes in having a strong commitment to mission and to its employees. Our benefits plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our staff with competitive medical, dental and vision packages, cell phone reimbursement, life insurance, a 403b with a company match and a generous paid time-off program.
Your Impact & Contributions:
A. Manage donor relationships to raise funds for NPH
• Manage and increase annual giving of assigned donor portfolio— 80-120 donors and prospects in the giving range of $1,000-$10,000.
• Research prospective donors and develop donor strategies to engage and acquire new donors.
• Conduct a minimum of eight monthly face-to-face meetings including eight solicitations
with prospects and donors to discuss their financial support to NPH.
• Develop and execute strategy to increase awareness of NPH by actively engaging
service organizations, schools, churches, businesses, etc.
• Oversee/recruit/engage the Young Professional Fundraising Board and/or recruit and work
with the area board members in support of fundraising activities; ensuring their annual
fundraising goal is met through fundraising activities.
B. Event Coordination & Support
• Lead event planning, execution and follow-up for fundraising events.
• Work with event committees to assist with event planning details.
• Provide support for the team before, during and after events to assure that the events are
successful and that event attendees are followed up with according to plan.
• Assist with post-event communication process (i.e. thank you notes, calls, emails, etc.) to
ensure that we have followed up with all event attendees.
C. Volunteer Coordination /Child Sponsorship/ Administrative
• Recruit and manage local volunteers/interns as needed to support the team.
• Develop and manage volunteer committees at organizations with the purpose of incorporating NPH into their charitable activities.
• Serve as a trip coordinator overseeing and managing trip coordination and follow-up to ensure all trip policies are followed
• Coordinate and maintain child sponsorship follow up.
• Prepare materials, impact reports, and child sponsorship stewardship to engage donors.
• Serve as the regional point of contact for CRM maintenance.
• Facilitate, receipt and correct processing of incoming gifts.
• Coordinate in-house mailings, emails, and social media updates as needed.
• Monitor / order supplies and marketing materials to support the team.
• Manage relationships with and payment of vendors.
• Two-Four years of successful nonprofit fundraising experience in annual/major/planned gift solicitation and portfolio management.
• Superb relationship management, interpersonal, digital, written and oral communication skills.
• Highly organized with strong adherence to deadlines.
• Knowledge and experience of Salesforce donor database and MS office is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Must be willing to travel local and international.
NPH USAWhy Work Here?
Together, we help children overcome poverty and become leaders in their own communities!
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits to our full-time employees. Most importantly, by working with us you will have the opportunity to help children in need and know that you are making a difference in the world. NPH USA is an equal opportunity employer.
265 Willard StreetBoston, MA