About Our Company:
Neil Patel has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and the United Nations, to name a few, as one of the most influential and successful marketers and entrepreneurs in the world. NPAccel is the agency that brings his passion and insights to life for the world’s small businesses.
NPAccel focuses on creating innovative, adaptive, and data-driven digital marketing plans for our clients. Obsessed with helping companies grow and exceed their goals, NPAccel delivers on the mission of continually helping brands connect and engage with their audience.
We are looking for an SEO Technical Call Specialist to help manage technical calls with our customers.
As a Technical Call Specialist, your role will be to interact with clients, understand their website’s technical requirements and provide guidance to the development team. Using a deep understanding of the NPAccel Technical Audit the Technical Call Specialist will accelerate the implementation of key technical fixes on client’s websites.
This is a key role at NPA that combines the technical development expertise required to implement CMS/website changes while also being able to communicate with and manage customer’s understanding of the work we are doing for them.
You will be a part of a team, and training will be provided.
This role is fully remote! Must reside in the US.
- You will be responsible for managing SEO Technical Call activities
- Fully understand all facets of the Technical Audit our Developers produce
- Understand which high priority technical changes need to be made to a website to impact their SEO campaign the most
- Explain these Technical projects to a customer on a call
- Answer any questions a customer may have when it comes to our Technical work
- Proven SEO Technical experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of HTML, Wordpress, Shopify, Wix, etc.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Competitive salary
- Robust health, dental, vision packages available (highly subsidized premium coverage)
- Flexible paid time off
- 401k with 3% matching
- Cutting-edge laptop and office equipment
- Ongoing professional development and training
NPAccel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NP Accel does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Why Work Here?
Industry leader, excellent benefits, 401K match, and exceptional people!