Urgent Care Medical Director - 1.6 months off per year! Large Multispecialty Group
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A thriving healthcare system is seeking a board-certified (Emergency, Family, and/or Internal Medicine) Physician as our Express Care Medical Director in the Greenwood, IN area!
Take the best position in the US right for an Express Care Medical Director! Contact: David Wolfe 843.494.1253 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Income guarantee, plus $/bonus incentives
- Top recruitment bonus/$ program including relo allowance; commencement&retention bonuses
- 100% Paid for malpractice
- 32 days of paid time off per year!! 1.6 months off per year!
- Extensive benefits package: health/medical, life/dental, vision,etc
- Retirement including 403(b),457(b),401
- Leadership development for all MD/DOss and APPs
- Live close to Chicago or Indianapolis and enjoy the museums, Zoo, Aquarium, MLB, NFL, NHL teams, Broadway shows, excellent shopping, top-ranked schools, etc all while enjoying a low cost of living!!
About the Group:
- A multispecialty group with much primary care (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine) and specialty physician groups (Endocrinology, Cardiology, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Urgent Care, Infectious Disease, Urology, Palliative care, Critical Care, Hospitalists, etc) includes over 1,100 MD/DOs and APPs.
- Their 12 hospitals, make it one of the largest health care systems in the region. 240 plus locations, most are renowned Centers of Health Care Excellence. This is a system that cares for its team members, members have a voice, and members have growth potential. This is a group about caring more than making the $ numbers work.
- This health system goes all out to make a flexible and family-friendly work-life balance for all MDs and APPs.
About this role - Express Care Medical Director
- Full Time
- Flexible Schedule
- Provide and supervise the growing demand for services located in Indianapolis, IN and the surrounding suburbs
- Responsibilities include continuous evaluation of medical knowledge, documentation, patient care, and compliance with the policies, as well as quality improvement activities including chart reviews, mentoring, and skills training
- The candidate will work collaboratively with our talented team of Urgent Care providers to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care
- Work closely with our executive management team to develop and implement strategies that enhance patient care and improve overall practice performance
Background Desired - Express Care Medical Director
- Board Certification
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of Urgent Care experience is preferred
- Previous leadership experience is preferred
About the Area: A populous suburb with a distinct family-friendly atmosphere, Greenwood offers lower home prices than some of Indianapolis's northern suburbs, along with a diverse business community, a historic downtown, and access to big-city amenities.
One of the most attractive things about Greenwood is the affordable cost of housing. As the fourth largest suburb of Indianapolis, this affordability comes as somewhat of a surprise, but a welcome one at that. The city has great schools and wonderful sprawling neighborhoods.
The cost of living in Greenwood is 9% lower than the national average. Greenwood housing is 20% lower than the national average.
HealthcareView all jobs at NP Now
Get fresh Family Medicine Urgent Care jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.