- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Established and Inclusive Servant-Minded Practice seeks a Child & Adolescent Residential Staff Psychiatrist in the Seattle, Renton and Bellevue, WA area, $250K!
Come make a difference by leading a unique, and diverse team dedicated to providing a healing home for children, young people and adults who are vulnerable to mental illness and substance use.
- One of the largest providers of community mental health services in Washington
- Awarded the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission for Hospital and Behavioral Health Care Accreditation
- Member of the Behavior Health Consortium ensuring that all people have the support, skills and tools to attain and maintain behavioral health and wellness, no matter how severe
Benefits and Features
- A unique learning opportunity and the chance to be a part of a multidisciplinary team that encourages growth, creative thinking, and contemporary learning.
- Competitive pay
- 22 days Paid Time Off and 8 paid holidays in your first year
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k package
- Annual training funds
- Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest! The perfect home for hikers, ocean lovers, coffee fanatics, foodies, & life-enthusiasts.
Role you will Play
- Maintains a caseload of up to 18.
- Provides clinical supervision and oversight of all psychiatric staff:Monitors the clinical work of psychiatric staff and ensures quality clinical care and adherence to medically acceptable standards.
- Identifies areas of quality improvement across child and family clinical practice and develops new standards of practice as needed.
- Helps ensure psychiatric staff clinical consultation regarding client, staff and/or program issues to child and family programs upon request of administrators and clinical staff.
- Responsible for Overall Administration of psychiatric staff functions in conjunction with the Medical Services Administrator/CMO:Participates and/or ensures staffing for all Child & Family and combined Inpatient/Outpatient Medical Staff Committees including: Medical Executive, Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Med Education and Infection Control.
- Channels information and ideas regarding clinical policies, directions, and Procedures between psychiatric staff and administration.
- Works in conjunction with the Medical Services Leadership Team to ensure continuity and completion of all medically related services and functions.
- Collaborates with the Medical Services Administrator/CMO in management of Medical Services budget:Participates in preparing Medical Services annual budgets.
- Assists the Medical Services Administrator in the regular monitoring of budgetary compliance, including understanding and explaining any variances.
- Physician licensed to practice under Chapter 18.57 or 18.71 RCW and board eligible in child/adolescent psychiatry.
- Maintain current WA State Medical License.
- Thorough knowledge of child psychiatry and behavioral healthcare.
- Ability to represent the Agency to the various audiences and interest groups in the community.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you cant find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
Our Core Purpose is We Connect People to Improve Lives. Our Vision: To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs.
Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019
N/ Masters of Science in Nursing
APRN / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse / ARNP / Advanced Registered Nurse Practitione
HealthcareView all jobs at NP Now
Get fresh Adolescent Psychology jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.