Nurse Practitioner / NP or Physician Assistant / PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Caring Veteran Assessment groups seeks a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to conduct assessments for the people who sacrificed the most for our country!!
avg. ONLY 4 patients per day! 1-2 hours per patient. No evenings, no call, no weekends, no prescribing.
Contact : email@example.com
Come care for veterans and take the best lifestyle position in the USA for NPs and PAs!
About the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Role:
- typically 9a-3p/5p days, seeing 2-5 veterans per day, spend lots of time with the patients (typically its 1-2 hours per patient/veteran)
- 5 days a week. This is a long-term position if you want it to be.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - NPs and PAs are performing disability assessments on Veterans for the VA. Broad overview: Reviewing Veteran medical records, lengthy history with the Veteran to understand their condition and how it is military service related, physical assessment and documentation of findings. This is a no prescribing / non treating role. A low liability role.
- you will be paid a Daily Pay Rate that typically equates to $55-70/hr. But on shorter days (4-6 hour days) this could equate to $80-131/hr. NPs and PAs are paid the 'Day Rate', despite the number of hours worked / even if the day ends after 4 hours.
- You will be paid every 2 weeks. You will be fully trained before conducting these assessments.
- The veterans truly appreciate the work being done for them by the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, more so than the average patient going to a typical health system.
Ideal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant:
- Is investigative in nature, wants to understand the veterans claim and collect evidence
- Someone who can stay focused on 1 patient at a time vs. bouncing between 20 patients per day
- Someone who can stay unbiased and collect medical evidence
AddressTwin Falls, ID
HealthcareView all jobs at NP Now
Get fresh Teen Nurse Practitioner Home Assessments jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.