Addiction Medicine - Flexible Schedule, Collaborative Team, Great work/life balance
- Posted: over a month ago
Caring Addiction Medicine Center is looking to hire an Addiction Medicine Physician / FM / IM in an outpatient setting in Modesto, CA!
This group treats patients with empathy, knowledge, and full acceptance. Come join the biggest force on the frontlines of addiction medicine!
- Serving over 30,000 patients in 8 states with over 100 locations
- Continuum of care includes medically monitored detoxification/withdrawal management, inpatient/residential, partial hospitalization/partial care, intensive outpatient, general outpatient programming, medication-assisted treatment, and sober living
- Mission-driven organization focused to remove all barriers to recovery and transform individuals, families and communities with treatment that works
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, based on experience, plus incentive program
- Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, life insurance
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities
- Generous PTO
Your Role with the Company:
- Outpatient Addiction medicine
- Full-time or Part-time position, M-F, no weekends
- 6a - 2p schedule
- Complete comprehensive medical assessments, provide assistance in training for the nursing staff
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Addiction Medicine, MD / DO
- Active CA state license
- X-Waiver and Medicaid Number or Medicaid eligible
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
HealthcareView all jobs at NP Now
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?