Community focused stable practice seeks a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP to work in a community health center psych setting in the Marion, IN area! 50 miles from Fort Wayne, IN and 70 miles from Indianapolis!
Open to new grads!
Nurse Practitioner will have the opportunity to make a big impact in the patient’s lives they serve as well as join a stable and supportive team!
Position Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Founded in 1975, this not-for-profit group provides mental health and substance abuse services to persons of all ages.
- They operate 21 properties and serve a range of ages from preschoolers in their homes, psycho geriatric clients in long term care, outpatient clinics and have their own freestanding inpatient unit.
- Well known for their continuing care adult program, providing a large community support program and having the longest continuously running psychosocial rehab club in Indiana.
- Their mission is to provide comprehensive clinical consultation and treatment for people with emotional, mental, behavioral, and substance abuse problems as well as provide timely crisis intervention.
Benefits and Features:
- $100,000 – 125,000/yr, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits, STD-LTD, life insurance, great PTO with 7 days separate for sick leave, 5 paid CME days a year with CME allowance, 401k match, 7 paid holidays,
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time, M-F, 8-5p
- Outpatient setting, seeing all ages, an average of 12-15 patients a day
- Ample time allotted for the provider to visit with patients – 45-1hr Psych evaluations and 30-minute med checks
- 1 out of 3 weekend inpatient rounding with an average census of about 8-9 patients.
- Supported by other PMHNP’s and MD’s
- Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP
- Open to new graduates